We’ve created an online portal to host educational Webinars for health care professionals, and have launched our first webinar! Our goal is to develop programs that are intriguing, visually appealing, and support you in making changes to policies and practices that impact patient safety and occupational health.
Our online training portal is designed to run on modern Web browsers and updated, recent software. Be sure to update your Web browser to the most recent version before using the site. This site also uses pop-up windows. Please disable any pop-up blockers on your Web browser before using. For more information, or if you run into any problems, refer to the FAQs.
Registration now available. It’s easy to enroll:
- Visit our training portal for online education with IAHCSMM and CBSPD contact hours.
- Create an account and enroll.
- Complete your training at your convenience.
- Take a short quiz and receive a CE certificate.
Additional courses coming soon!
- Conducting visual examinations of flexible endoscopes: A focus on external surfaces
- Conducting biochemical tests to verify endoscope cleaning effectiveness
- Ensuring that your endoscopes are dry before storage
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Protecting yourself, your patients, and the community
Cori Ofstead describes irregularities found inside endoscope channels during her 2019 IAHCSMM presentation