The nationally-recognized team at Ofstead & Associates conducts pioneering, real-world public health research and provides evidence-based solutions. We aim to support improvements in the quality of healthcare, and bring thoughtful and innovative approaches to every opportunity.
At Ofstead, we embrace new initiatives with optimism and excitement. We are seeking a dynamic new team member who shares our values of passion, integrity, and courage.
Our new Office Manager/Executive Assistant will be exceptionally skilled at managing administrative responsibilities and supporting a team of dedicated researchers. Ideal candidates would be flexible and be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. If you enjoy building relationships and exceeding the expectations of your coworkers and clients, this is the job for you!
- Support a team focused on improving the quality of medical care
- Communicate with clients, staff, contractors, vendors, and suppliers
- Handle project-related communications and scheduling
- Proofread and edit documents
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with website content updates
- Maintain daily upkeep of office space
- Operate and trouble-shoot computers and office equipment
- Manage inventory of office supplies and study materials
Qualifications and Skills:
Well-qualified candidates will have:
- At least 5 years of office management/administrative experience
- A college degree (preferred, but not required)
- Experience working in medical or research settings
- Creative approaches to problem solving
- Experience drafting business correspondence
- Exceptional working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with making corporate travel arrangements
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- An ability to converse with administrative staff, researchers, and clinicians
- Multi-tasking skills that support success in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record for continuing education and skills development
- Availability to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to stand, bend, and lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
In addition to valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, Ofstead offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, paid time off, and a retirement plan with employer-matched contributions.
To apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to Lisa Mattson at email@example.com